• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gas leaking when upside down

M

Malgomaj

Apr 14, 2010
Anyone has a problem with gas leaking from somewhere in the motor compartment probably on the left side when sled is upside down? It's not coming from the cap. Sled is a 2016 t3. It came from the area under the heated grip switches I think.

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
Anyone has a problem with gas leaking from somewhere in the motor compartment probably on the left side when sled is upside down? It's not coming from the cap. Sled is a 2016 t3. It came from the area under the heated grip switches I think.
Seriously !!!

C
Oct 22, 2013
western nebraska
I have a 2015 154 summit sp and when the gas tank has anything over 7/8 of a tank and it gets parked even on a down hill slope i get gas coming out of my vent. As soon as it gets down to around 3/4 of a tank no more problems

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
EeeeGads.

With a full tank mine leaks in the freaking trailer. So frustrating to have the carbon monoxide detector screeching all the time. Fuel pours out when the nose is parked down hill unless its under 1/2 tank.

Premium Features