• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 APEX SE IMPULSE TURBO FOR SALE

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
i couldnt take a cat on trade no. I run the sled at 6000-10000 feet. I only mix in about 1 gallon of 110 race per tank. With the polished combustion chamber I feel safer running more boost on less octane fuel. It would hold up on pump gas right now if you dont head up the big hills. I would lower the boost just a few pounds if i were to run it on pump gas.

Z

zoombyu

Jan 13, 2009
North Dakota
Is this the newest kit Impulse has or is it their older kit? I think they had some updates to their kits since they first came out, correct?

Standalone ECU?

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
They make helmet lights and can plug into power on the apex. Or add a couple down lower by bumper, cheap and you get this sled. Smoking deal the turbo alone is $6500

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
What a price!! The lack of headlights has held me back from buying this sled, as well as a few others that have been, and are still for sale here.

Good luck! :face-icon-small-ton

Yep. Easy to add lights. Just wont be the stock bulky ones. And if youve never road with a lead dog helmet light there awesome. Nice to see where your lookin

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Heck of a price! One small HID light right by the intercooler would be better and brighter than any stock headlight. Lead dogs also work very well.

Premium Features