• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats up with all the turbo nytros for sale?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Speaking only from my experience. Guys that I know selling them have 2 motivators, they need money bad.....or they want to build another one. I have mine available for sale, but not because I don't like it, just because I am a glutton for punishment and would like to spend a month tied to the bench getting a new one ready to ride!!!

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
i think guys are also resoning that the sleds are more for the straight and clear areas

had a few tnitros this week with us and they finnally just sat at the bottom and would not enter the trees anymore, i heard the one guy mention that he felt the machine was riding him rather than the opposite, the other guys on the 100plus lighter sleds get less punishment over the long haul

then try pulling the extra weight out all day, takes a toll on anyone

graham_r

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
British Columbia
What are you talking about? The guys you ride with must not know how to ride becaue i put mine into the tightest trees out there and love every minute of it.

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Turbo's Nytro's can't go in trees ?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: Really? :D

PC306078.jpg

PC306034.jpg

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
i think guys are also resoning that the sleds are more for the straight and clear areas

had a few tnitros this week with us and they finnally just sat at the bottom and would not enter the trees anymore, i heard the one guy mention that he felt the machine was riding him rather than the opposite, the other guys on the 100plus lighter sleds get less punishment over the long haul

WOW thats hilarious, the reason most WENT to the Nytro was due to the fact they can maneuver so well in the trees. The fact is that there is no explanation for the number of nytros forsale. A month ago it was mostly Apexs. Just how things go. Your looking into this wayyyy too much. Too funny

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007

Your BS posts about how heavy and worthless Nytros are is starting to get old :rolleyes:

T
Dec 4, 2009
I was one of the Tnitros this weekend, dont recall sitting at the bottom at 2pm. It may have got stuck but I know the xp would not come out of the trees to climb beside it

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.

LOL.........friday sat the 4 strokes blasted through the regular (and not so regular terrain) while the 2 strokes didn't even try to get deeper into the terrain.....it was definately Turbo Deep.....in the trees all day. I think it depends on who you ride with...........u really do have blinders on. :p
Next time you are in Revy please, lets hook up.....I'll take you on the fuji tour;)

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LOL.........friday sat the 4 strokes blasted through the regular (and not so regular terrain) while the 2 strokes didn't even try to get deeper into the terrain.....it was definately Turbo Deep.....in the trees all day. I think it depends on who you ride with...........u really do have blinders on. :p
Next time you are in Revy please, lets hook up.....I'll take you on the fuji tour;)

Don't waste your time Randy. Ol freddy has been bashing the yammi's for quite some time. He's been invited many times to revy to ride with yammi's, and for some reason never does. got a big mouth, that's about it!!

B

bigbird

Nov 26, 2007
edmonton area
www.rushmotorsports.ca

Fred's just pissed that all his buddies built Nytro's and now he's stuck on the bunny hill by himself. Fred you should take Randy up on his offer as i'm pretty sure he could use some schooling.:rolleyes:

R

robb

Dec 23, 2007
Fuji Tour

Iam in for that fuji tour with Randy the next time in Revy. I would like him to dial in my new nitro build. No more 2stroke for me just boost.

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Personally, I dumped my T Nytro because I found the handling too Phazerish: Tippy, high centered and very nervous on any hardpack. But I've always been a big fan of the Apex so I'm back riding that and couldn't be happier. You guys are right though, it seems like a cycle of who is selling what when. :beer;

Premium Features