• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see some pics of your shop/garage

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I always enjoy seeing pics of peeps shops/garages etc. Lets see some of the man caves out there!

Heres my hide out.

IMG_9826.jpg

IMG_9823.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

IMG_9822.jpg

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Chassis Liner in the shop! I used to work for Chassis Liner here in Alexandria!
Did you buy it new or used? If new do you remember your salesman name?
Looks good!

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Yes I bought it new I think it was in around 1996?? and I think salesman was Todd??

I know todd well, his dad used to own that company. Todd has since started his own company in which I worked for him the last 2 years. Quick Attach Attachments for skid steers, I see you have one of those as well!!!!

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
Kind of like these threads, cool to see those shops. Kind of hate these threads cause they point out to me how little I can afford when it comes to shops and toys! I must be doing something wrong.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
if i move the car out then 1 bay of the home garage is all I've got but its good....i get to control the music and close to beer and the dog never leaves my side. Having something like himark or 76fomoco or the attached would work.

lps_repair_shop.jpg

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
rockdog it looks like you had a real electrician instead of the guy that did fomocos buddies garage. J/K fomoco. rockdog you must of done your own wiring. when you do that you can afford to have that many outlets. thats the way i do it too.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
rockdog it looks like you had a real electrician instead of the guy that did fomocos buddies garage. J/K fomoco. rockdog you must of done your own wiring. when you do that you can afford to have that many outlets. thats the way i do it too.

:eek::eek::confused::eek:

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Himark...

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your toy lift and what kind of dollars? I have been interested in getting one, but have no idea where to start and cost.

thanks...

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA

F**king right! I did it all, from the ground up!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Himark...

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your toy lift and what kind of dollars? I have been interested in getting one, but have no idea where to start and cost.

thanks...

I looked at the "Handy" brand and same lift was going to be pushing 1500 bux. I bought this 1200# lift at Harbor Freight on sale for 450 bux then I made the side extensions and front out of polished extruded aluminum. Total cost under 600 bux. BTW, it helps I have a pal at a Aluminum shop that builds grain trailers....he broke the aluminum and supplied materials for 100$$.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94813

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Thats awesome!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip. I have enough buddies in racing and fab work, that I dont think it would be too tough to get a helping hand. Good find and engineering.

On a side not we built my shop last summer and I just started finishing the benches ect.... It is more of a storage unit right now until we get our house finished.

Also anyone know where you can get racks to store sleds in the summer. I was thinking something I could set them in with the skid loader. I have pallet forks.

A

airmanf

Nov 30, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I hate you guys and your fancy shops.:rolleyes: No, I'm just jealous because I have to work on my sled outside in the winter. Maybe that's why I like spring riding so much.

Premium Features