• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski lift

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Looking to get some ski lift out of my sled. For off trail low snow conditions, to pop over downed trees, and crossing creeks etc.
Going to gear down.
Lengthing limiter strap is suppose to help also
Question is, am I going to need to install an anti-stab kit if I lower the strap to the next set of mounting holes.
This is on a 14 RMK 600 144

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Limiter straps are not adjustable on your sled unless someone has changed them.
All you need to do is increase the spring pre-load on the front track shock and decrease pre-load on the rear track shock. This will give you the ski lift you want and also hurt the deep snow performance. its going to trench and take longer to get on top of the snow. Eric

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Limiter straps are not adjustable on your sled unless someone has changed them.
All you need to do is increase the spring pre-load on the front track shock and decrease pre-load on the rear track shock. This will give you the ski lift you want and also hurt the deep snow performance. its going to trench and take longer to get on top of the snow. Eric

Yea I was afraid if I made suspension adjustments to get ski lift, it would trench. Think I'll see how the gear change does for me. Just need that front to pop up a little in some off trail stuff here in the flatlands.

Premium Features