• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-Series Timbersled Mt. Tamer rear suspension

J
Dec 3, 2007
I was thinking about getting one for my 06 M7, how many of you out there are running this and what do you think? Big improvement? Negatives? Also I heard it might be an issue with the 153" rails, is this true?

W
Nov 26, 2007
St. Cloud, MN
I was wondering how it is on the trail. I know its a mountain sled but I don't want to break my back on the trail to get to the good snow. I also tend to trail ride my sled in MN sometimes and wondering if it holds up to trail riding.

L
Jan 1, 2008
cheney, wa
just installed mine, love it. night and day on the trail especially over the whooped out trails. mine is a '06 m7 153 and it fits fine except for the front bumper on the rails. the directions say to move it forward 2 1/2 inches. there is not room to do it without some creativity. left mine in the stock postion and so far so good. it will only be a problem if i really bottom out the suspension. talked with allen at timbersled and he didn't have an answer about the bumper. will leave it for now.

B
Nov 29, 2007
Sherwood Park, AB
I have an 07 M8 153, the fit was great and the ride changed both on the hill and the way to the hill. It fells a little more "flicky" for cutting through the tree's and you can feel the weight loss IMO

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
I'd suggest spending the money on an E-Z Ryde. Unbelievable in the bumps, works extremely well in the deep, as well as it doesn't keep the snow pack in the skid.
Just my 2 cents.......

Premium Features