• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Ski-Doo Summit Track

Yep - no doubt - 17 Summit appears to be a contender. I don't mean to be the devils advocate - but I am inclined to be wary of this track as well. I was stoked looking at video and specs on this sled ---- but then I saw the track and had immediate dejavu. The 17 track looks almost identical to the challenger lite track I had on my 07xrs --- worst track I have ever had on any of my sleds. It is kind of a relief though - I don't mind waiting another year to see how this all works out. :)

Yep - no doubt - 17 Summit appears to be a contender. I don't mean to be the devils advocate - but I am inclined to be wary of this track as well. I was stoked looking at video and specs on this sled ---- but then I saw the track and had immediate dejavu. The 17 track looks almost identical to the challenger lite track I had on my 07xrs --- worst track I have ever had on any of my sleds. It is kind of a relief though - I don't mind waiting another year to see how this all works out. :)

have you felt the new track? one came by the local dealership and the lug feels softer than the current flexedge

JMCX

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Can we see a tape measure laid across the lugs to see how wide it is there?

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane

I had a 2007 X and it was indeed a WORTHLESS track, but I would almost call it a toss up with the 2009 X with the HUGE holes that caused it to dig straight down.

Premium Features