• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help tune PCV-PTI Nytro

K

Kurilchanin

Jun 28, 2014
Hello! I really need your help, I think this skill is not difficult to understand my problem.
I installed a turbo kit 180-200 hp and PCV-PTI + AutoTune on my sled Yamaha nytro. But they do not go right. When smooth acceleration all we can say is good, but abruptly step on the accelerator when accelerating appear claps in the area of the turbine and stops for a moment, the supply of fuel, AFR shows a second 22.4 and with the clapping accelerates. This can occur when inflating 6-8 PSI at high speeds.
I think I made a mistake somewhere in the settings PCV-PTI or perhaps not quite right fuel card. I'm doing this for the first time and have never done before.
I am from Russia and do not speak English, and Russian and give none. I'm VERY count on your help. The season started and my sled and do not go it's very sad. You can write me a mail vgichen@mail.ru. If you are not able to help me then tell me who to contact on this issue.
Thank you
Sincerely, Victor.

=====

NOTE FROM CHRISTOPHER.

This is one of our members from RUSSIA who is a native Russian speaker.
He is using a translation program to get from Russian into English, so the sentence construction might be a little rough.
Goggle translator at it's best!

Lets see if we can give him a hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kurilchanin

Jun 28, 2014
Yes, but with a smooth acceleration okay, AFR of 12.0 to 13.6, the pressure of the airflow from 0 to 6 - 7 psi. So reads the PCV signal. But when gas starts dips sharply during acceleration, speeding everything comes back to normal. I could take a photo of how everything is connected.
How to and where should join MAP? I plug it in after droselnyh flaps just before the inlet to the cylinders.

Sorry for my English, I write with a translator google

A.Granath

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Sundsvall - Sweden
Check if the motor rev past 9200!
Maximum RPM is 9200 after that it shuts down ignition (afr will get crazy)
Tune your clutch for 8700-8900rpm

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just got this note in my PM box about this thread.

<hr style="color:#e8e8e8; background-color:#e8e8e8" size="1"> I am from Russia and do not speak English,
I have difficulty communicating in the forum, but I try and have asked for Nytro.
You talked about PCV-PTI installation on Nytro.
I would like to know where you need to properly install the Map sensor?
I installed it after the throttle, and I think this is not right and how to connect the stock air temperature sensor? I wrote here a problem
Thank you

K

Kurilchanin

Jun 28, 2014
I installed the MAP sensor after the throttle through vacuum circuit standard diameter hose nytro, pulled him MAP, at many photos of him setting up the throttle on the intercooler. Can a vacuum circuit through a thin hose disappear siignal the sensor ??? Clutch is configured correctly, turns 9000 rpm.
Thank you.
Viktor

K

Kurilchanin

Jun 28, 2014
Thanks who helps me. I changed a sensor MAP installation site, established to a throttle. I will try as it works. Maybe who will share the fuel card for my nytro 180 - 200 hp, would like to try as it will work. vgichen@mail.ru

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
Viktor

Premium Features