• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sign the Petition to Ban Di-Hydrogen Monoxide!

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Everyone, it's important for us to band together and support the petition to ban Di-Hydrogen Monoxide! It's spreading into everything these days and can cause excessive urination. I, for one, will be signing this petition!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/013117.html

Seriously tho, folks. These are the brainless people we are up against. It's not that they know more than us (quite frankly, it's usually the opposite), it's that they have a base of brainless followers who will pull the voting lever in favor of anything that someone else considered green pushes. We gotta keep up the fight!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I've seen the effects of this stuff....and it CAN be deadly in large amounts.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Snopes says, greenies are as stupid as they appear to be.

This actually happened. Penn and Taylor like making fun of stupid people. It's been done a few times at earth day celebrations. When someone tells you how bad a chemical is, ask how it compares to water. You see it in the drug commercials all the time, "comparative reaction to a sugar pill".

I've pulled this one on a couple greenie types. They got embarrassed. Did you ever hear the story about the radio station that reported that suspected terrorist had been spotted pouring dihydrogen monoxide into the city's drinking water supply. They about spent time in jail for that one. People actually freaked and called their government representatives wanting to know when the water would be safe to drink. Never underestimate the stupidity of someone's who's whole life if driven by emotion. They can't concentrate long enough to study science.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - DHMO

Last edited:
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I seen that on Penn and Teller BullSh!t. I thought it was funy that even the event leader signed it. Its funny when the lady says " it is used in atomic bombs and it can be found in baby food!" or something like that.

N

nathaniel11

Sep 26, 2003
Marshall, Mn
Its polluting our country. Its in fertilizers its in our lakes and streams its in our food it causes heavy sweating and frequent urination. Idk how we are gunna be able to stop this

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Delaminates plywood, choking hazard, kills when enough is inhaled, caused three mile island to meltdown, many wars have been fought over it, one of the primary gases released by the space shuttles engines, primary ingredient in all pesticides.

Premium Features