• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FBF Throttle/Oil cables ready to ship

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
I received a bunch and they are ready to ship.
Standard and extended length available.

FBF.:face-icon-small-hap

Thanks, have been anxiously awaitin mine past couple weeks since I seen a post on the 24th saying was going to ship out the next day. Guess have to wait a little longer as I thought mine were already spoken for on the first shipment. No problem.

T
Oct 23, 2008
Hey Frenchy,

I have one of your standard cables on my Fusion now, but now I need an extended one now. I can't remember what your prices were?

B

bustamove

Oct 31, 2010
say i was thinkin about running a bigger bar riser later down the road. would i be able to run an extended cable with just a stock set up right now?

zimms

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Frenchy really came through for me. Found out my oil cable broke just four days ago and called him up and received my and installed already. With a day to spare for making my trip. Awesome person to deal with and quality product.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Zimms, I'm happy I was able to get you going so quickly.

bustamove, there is no issue with running the extended cable until you install a taller riser, it's the same cable only 6" longer and it fits just the same.
They're available when you decide to go for it.

I just received a bunch more cables today but I will not be available to ship them until the end of Feb, something to do with "playa con mucho frio cerveza"
and marlin fishing!

Asta luego amigo.

FBF.

T

thebirdman

Dec 18, 2007
I really need one of these! Can you please pm me the info you need for me to purchase one of these? Thanks

Premium Features