• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Shows

undergroundrmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Craig, Colorado
Read the rules this year they state no private parties can have food or beverage at the Coloorado show what are you guys going to do this year? Was quite the party last year!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Read the rules this year they state no private parties can have food or beverage at the Coloorado show what are you guys going to do this year? Was quite the party last year!

that sucks! i look forward to hanging out with the colorado peeps every year!

Boise Sept 25-26
Denver Oct 10-11
Seattle Oct 17-18
Salt Lake Oct 23-24
Spokane Nov 14

Does that help?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
That is a total bummer! The Colorado gang put on a great get together and showed a lot of unity for the sport. We were too busy working and missed 99.5% of the fun:beer; but we were there in spirit! (and beef) Oh well always being held down by the "MAN". MOVE IT, keep it going after the show! I like beer..............

Hotel right by the venue?

Better Boards booth 621-623 (middle row right at the entrance) this year...hope we see you all there!

S
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado

"6. NO FOOD OR DRINK DISTRIBUTED OR SOLD BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PRIVATE PARTIES OR PARTICIPATING EXHIBITORS!"

I'm not sure... could be read different ways and I think it said that last year too.

just gonna have to find a close hotel or something

I have a reservation at the hotel there, Comfort Inn Central, $125/ night.
Do not stay at the Holiday Inn Central (downtown is good tho). It's not safe.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Hey guys, I meet with the CSA group this last weekend in GJ Colorado. CSA is actually involved with the SnowShow in Denver. That rule as far as I know is that you cannot come in and sell food as a vendor. I believe that you can still have your trailer and people can come in and eat.

Also, it looks like the Denver Mart might be charging for the swap this year to help with costs. The fact that Xtreme is not at the show this year is killing the booth space. They rented out a big chunk of the show space. However, if you pay for swap space it will likely include your access to the show.

I can tell you that we will have to be patient because the show is on the brink of not existing in the future. I'd hate to see it go away. Minnesota's show has become more of a Winter Sports show instead of a Snowmobile show to allow more vendors in (skiing and other sports) so that they can make up more money.

Last edited:
Premium Features