• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LIC VIDEO GOGGLE LIKE NEW HAVE BOX AND ALL JUST LIKE IF YOU BOUGHT FROM STORE

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Going to keep them

Not for sale

6058777108p.jpg

Last edited:

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
They work great crystal clear video just do not use. The spare lense are yellow color same size or they would not fit in frame

S
Sep 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Actually they have a larger lens available to open up the field of vision of the goggles. They're slightly wider but quite a bit higher.

I don't know how much I'd use them either, therefore I'd like to buy used and save a few bucks. I'm assuming from the title of your ad that the USB cable and battery are also included? I don't mean to insult you, just making sure. Also, what type of payment method do you prefer if I decide to buy them? Thanks, I'll be in touch...

Last edited:

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
yes have all the stuff. battery, cables, manual, goggle bag. even the factory box. in perfect shape

S
Sep 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Are these the Summit series or the All Sports? I'm assuming they're the Summit Series because you didn't mention the additional outriggers, nose guard, tear-off's and the extra L/XL lens which come with the All Sport's. Liquid Image (home site) has the 720p Summit Series goggles listed at $124.99 with 25% off if ordered by Jan. 4th. Can you do any better on your price? If you can't I understand.

walker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I paid 200 last year. Did not realize they dropped so much I think i will just keep them thanks.

S
Sep 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I think that's a good decision. I ended up buying the Impact series 720p/1080p on the Liquid Image site for $150 + 25% discount and a free snow lens. Can't wait to get them!

Premium Features