• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

March Climbin Pics! Caslegar and Revy!!

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
March Climbin Pics! Castlegar and Revy!!

Well its end of March and more than likely the end of season for me as Im headed back to work this week. Ive been very reluctant to post any of my pics from March 13th in Revy but I think its time that everyone got to see the possitive side of that day so ill put a few on over the next bit!

Josh and I headed down to Castlegar on friday to go meet up with Shain Stanger and Dan Davidoff for a ride. We had an excelent weekend riding a new area and even got to Name two unreal new Chutes that Dan had picked out! Josh and I named the chutes Seddy Street and MacDougall Mile. We referenced the names to Swenny Street and McLarens Mile (two chutes on Boulder) because Boulder has been such a safe mountain to us for so long!

Thanks again Dan for showing us around your area and keeping is safe, we will be sure to come back and do it again some time!

Enjoy and ride Safe!
Laird MacDougall

Josh Seddons First ever accent up Seddy Street!!!

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

Last edited:
T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
This is probly the Biggest pull ive done all season but I dont have any pics of me climbing it as my camara was in my pack at the time... But there were two camaras filming so we will just have to wait for Dan and Justins photy to come out on DVD!

Laird MacDougalls First Accent up the MacDougall Mile!!!

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0061-1.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Last edited:

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
That chute that Laird climbed is way worse in person, if you can imagine!!:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-dis

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
does shain ever take his balaclava off? ahaha...

those are some freakin STUPID chutes.. they freak me out on the internet.. so i know what that means about in person!!

also love the tach just laying in the engine bay on jessie's picture.. and the leg out its freakin awsome.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
does shain ever take his balaclava off? ahaha...

those are some freakin STUPID chutes.. they freak me out on the internet.. so i know what that means about in person!!

also love the tach just laying in the engine bay on jessie's picture.. and the leg out its freakin awsome.

Yea, I had a little incident on the third attempt at heading back down another chute when my carb's blew off the motor. The gauge pod didn't make it...I had belts on both skiis and still didn't make it down!
edit: I made it down, but not on the sled.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
haha.. trust me, i know how that works.. my tach is ziptied to the handlebars.. then it can just release under pressure! I guess im gonna have to buy a krazy video.. there looks to be some sick hills knocked down!! if 2 belts wasnt slowing you down.. why are you guys climbing things like this??

as far as carbs blowing off.. got ratchet strap? they work awsome.. I ran one for a while till I made an upgraded attachment system(hoseclamps;) )

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
That was the first time I've blown the carbs off on this sled. I usually hairspray the hoses and zip tie everything, but I had to fix an a arm that morning and didn't have any hairspray with me when putting the ic back on...guess I should have brought the wife.

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
TTT for REVEL-TRO-HEAD LAIRD!...I knew you were a we bit KRAZY & a bit TOUCHED!!!....but... you pretty much set the bar on SAT..your not the norm!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! That was a mongo insane climb that took incredable skill & hoooohaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
It sure was great to see everyone again!!! Be safe till next time you guys!!:face-icon-small-hap

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Awesome work Boy's:face-icon-small-coo. Great job everyone who was there making sure it was safe and fun. It almost makes it kinda sad the season is coming to an end.:face-icon-small-sad

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Speaking of great friends Cpt Ron, here are a few pics of some of my great friends with big smiles on at the start of the day!

Wayne and his Hot Nytro!!

DSC_0645.jpg

Megan and Laird!

DSC_0653.jpg

TJ, his hot Mommy and his hot Sled!!

DSC_0640.jpg

Scooter and his Bud Light Sled!

DSC_0644-1.jpg

Cameron and Laird Double High Fivin! Cause one just is not good enouph!!

DSC_0660-1.jpg

Cpt Ron cookin Bacon!!

DSC_0637.jpg

Amber and her sweet ride!!

DSC_0067.jpg

Megan Lovin life!! and Neil stickin his tounge out!! lol

DSC_0623.jpg

Wayne, Shane, and Phill! Man I love these guys!!!

DSC_0638.jpg

TJ Lookin good!!

DSC_0092-1.jpg

Last edited:
I

I Dare Ya Rene!

Dec 25, 2007
www.eaglevalleylodge.com
Nice pics Laird! Like the one of Scooter, I used to work for his dad farming when I was a teenager. Scooter was always walkin around in a diaper and red rubber boots with a s%#@eatin grin on his face! I see the grin hasn't changed!!! Cheers, Rene.

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Mar2010060.jpg

MacDougal's Mile, Awesome name Laird

Mar2010058.jpg

another angle,, it's a sick climb

Mar2010080.jpg

Teh "Jesse's Girl " Chute, 2/3rds the way up, take a hard left into

Seddy's Street... another excellent name Josh..

N
Nov 7, 2008
crazy

Awesome pics, was even better in real life, u guys are crazy, (somebody told me the bigger the chutes, the smaller the ??????) anyway great weekend, gnarly chutes and a good time had by all. MacDougall Mile, Seddy St., and Jesses Girl, are all great names. Thanks u guys.
PG Crew.

See u this summer for some boating!

Premium Features