• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Official Conspiracy Thread ...

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
For all those that think that Obama is the Antichrist,:eek:

Oil prices are controlled by the Rockerfellers. :confused:

The Twin Towers was an inside job :cool:

Obama was actually born in Kenya then airlifted to Hawaii and registered ;)

Global Warming was created to create Mass Histaria,;)

not to mention the dissapearance of the Honey Bees was planned as far back as 1850 this thread is for you:rolleyes:

I'll go first ..............

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When Antichrist shall have conquered the 10 kingdoms inside the Roman Empire in the first 3 ½ years of Daniel’s 70th week [Dan. 7:23-24; Rev. 13 and 17], and by these kingdoms shall have conquered Russia and the other nations north and east of the Roman Empire in the last 3 ½ years of Daniel’s 70th week [Dan. 11:40-45], it will be time for the world to be saying “Peace and Safety”.

I have hilighted the part in this passage to bring to light that after Obama is elected On November 4th..... Presidential Inauguration on January 20th, 2009 in Washington, DC it will be exactly 3 years or 36 months till The end of the Mayan calendar which falls on December 21, 2012...............................put that in your pipe and smoke it !!!!:eek:

Last edited:
H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
going fer popcorn ..double butter cmon ;)

in all fairness I reaaly should toss thisn as well .............

Obama's 'civilian national security force'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 15, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

With all the reporters covering the major presidential candidates, it amazes me no one ever seems to ask the right questions.

For several days now, WND has been hounding Barack Obama's campaign about a statement he made July 2 in Colorado Springs – a statement that blew my mind, one that has had me scratching my head ever since.

In talking about his plans to double the size of the Peace Corps and nearly quadruple the size of AmeriCorps and the size of the nation's military services, he made this rather shocking (and chilling) pledge: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Now, since I've never heard anyone inside or out of government use the phrase "civilian national security force" before, I was more than a little curious about what he has in mind.

(Column continues below)

Is it possible I am the only journalist in America who sought clarification on this campaign promise?

What does it mean?

If we're going to create some kind of national police force as big, powerful and well-funded as our combined U.S. military forces, isn't this rather a big deal?

I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military. How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be even bigger than the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?

Now, maybe he was misquoted by the Congressional Quarterly and the Chicago Tribune. I guess it's possible. If so, you would think he would want to set the record straight. Maybe he misspoke. That has certainly happened before. Again, why wouldn't the rest of my colleagues show some curiosity about such a major and, frankly, bone-chilling proposition?

Are we talking about creating a police state here?

The U.S. Army alone has nearly 500,000 troops. That doesn't count reserves or National Guard. In 2007, the U.S. Defense budget was $439 billion.

Is Obama serious about creating some kind of domestic security force bigger and more expensive than that?

If not, why did he say it? What did he mean?

So far, despite our attempts to find out, the Obama campaign is not talking.

At this point all I can do is enlist your help – and the help of every other journalist who still thinks the American people have a right to know the specifics about a presidential candidate's biggest and boldest initiatives before the election. I also want to ask radio talk-show hosts across America to start asking this same question. I have a feeling if others join our quest, we might yet get clarification on this proposal from Obama.

Who will Obama appoint to administer this new "civilian national security force"? Where will the money come from? Where in the Constitution does he see justification for the federal government creating such a domestic army?

The questions are endless.

But before we can hope to get to the specifics, we need much more in the way of generalizations from Obama.

Certainly there have been initiatives like this elsewhere – Cuba, the Soviet Union, China, Venezuela, North Korea. But has anything like this ever been proposed in a free country?

I have a feeling there would be more questions from the press if I myself had proposed the creation of something as preposterous as a "civilian national security force" than there has been about this proposal by the presidential candidate currently leading in most of the polls. I'm quite sure I would be hung out to dry as some kind of Nazi thug. Meanwhile, Obama makes this wild suggestion and it is met with a collective yawn from the watchdogs.

Help me out here. What am I missing?

Can I get a hand?

Last edited:
S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
ohhhhh I know ..they called him Hitler ..now I know what yer talkin bout ..my bad ..same as Obama ..yer right :beer;;):D

no not that fag.

he was white and lived in the white house. his face is in the rocks. not good with american politicians. im not good with any politicians.

god cant you guys wait till the electoin is over? time to see the country hit the ****ters. well its almost there now.

edit. arent we cdanadaian. why do we care.

Last edited:
H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
no not that fag.

he was white and lived in the white house. his face is in the rocks. not good with american politicians. im not good with any politicians.

god cant you guys wait till the electoin is over? time to see the country hit the ****ters. well its almost there now.

three replies and not one good comeback ..please silence yer azz till some of our brothers from south of the border reply H2SNOW

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
We already have a national police force. Its called the FBI

thats not the idea here ...the idea is to have complete control over the populous ...so he is going to enlist , at first a group of volunteers and loyal subjects to kinda be Obamas watchdogs ...subtle at first but deadly in the end. And it should be no surprise that Europe have accepted Obama as a great and wonderful leader ....why then do you think that He went to Germany .....just imagine how many dollars were donated that have foreign address ...the globe loves Obama :eek:

now introduce the New World Order.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/newworldindex.htm

these folks will end up being your neihgbours or even family members , ratting you out for not compliying to certain things that Obama has prescribed , everything from taxes to even rationing of food, gas, etc..:(

Now with the Financial crisis in full swing ....one more terrorist attack from somewhere will topple it indefinately ...sounds like a pretty good time to introduce the Amero...gone will be the days of the US,Canadian,Mexican monies all in favour for the North American equivilant to the Euro ..eh !

because it is comman knowledge that the US dolllar used to be worth its weight in gold

33 Liberty Street
Main article: 33 Liberty Street
A public competition for design of the building was held and the architectural firm of York and Sawyer submitted the winning design.[citation needed] The bank moved to its current location in 1928.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York maintains a vault that lies 86 feet (26 m) below sea level, resting on Manhattan bedrock. By 1927, the vault contained ten percent of the world's official gold reserves. Currently, it is reputedly the largest gold repository in the world (though this cannot be confirmed as Swiss Banks do not report their gold stocks) and holds approximately 5,000 metric tons of gold bullion ($160 billion as of March, 2008), more than Fort Knox. The gold is owned by many foreign nations, central banks and international organizations. The Federal Reserve Bank does not own the gold but serves as guardian of the precious metal, which it protects at no charge as a gesture of good will to other nations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Bank_of_New_York

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/kirby062806.html

his world of control will be absolute and the penalties will be harsh and in some instances in time result in death,:eek:

with the reintroduction of the fairness doctrine ...open minded sites such as this one, talk radio , television, and freedom of speech will become a thing of the past. even email and public forums like this one will cease to exist as a way to silence and opress:confused:

Merely speaking out negatively against the Government, or Gays and *******s etc will be considered hate crimes ....we havn't even started to talk about the introduction to Islamic law being standard as well. :eek:

http://www.americantraditions.org/Articles/fairness_doctrine_is_unconsitutional.htm

Now how about giving everyone the microchip so that all can be tracked, and hearded around like cattle....
http://www.verichipcorp.com/

hence the concentration camps located all over the US...yuck
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm

brought ot by your goof friends from FEMA

still sound obsurd ....do your homework...I have been doing it for over 20 years and not till now was it all lined up to take place...:D:beer;:p

for the rest of scoffers ......please leave head firmly in sand as I need somewhere to park my bike :D

have a nice day;)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Will Obama win the election?
I'm affraid so.
Will it be the undoing of the US of A?
Certainly not.

I will say this though...........
We (Americans) need to continually communicate to our elected officials
how we feel about the votes they cast.

We waste countless hours on here preaching to the choir about issues,
but how many of you actually e-mail or call your Senators, Congressmen &
Represenatives?

We all need to do a better job there (myself included).

If you don't wanna keep getting porked in the butt, QUIT TAKING IT!!!!!!!

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Will Obama win the election?
but how many of you actually e-mail or call your Senators, Congressmen &
Represenatives?

I e-mail them all the time. I've never called them though, not much of a phone person.

I sent Daschle an e-mail in '04 and told him he was out of touch with Dakotans and was going to lose his seat to Thune. :D For some reason I got no reply? :confused:

Voting for Herseth and Johnson again though. :beer;

H2SNOW,

Did we really land on the moon, did Oswald kill JFK? :)

Last edited:
Premium Features