• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boss seats!!! Free shipping

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Great pricing and free shipping to the lower 48. Have been a dealer since they started selling seats. Update have 3 Rev all black seats with shovel pouch in stock.

Plese E-mail me at snowjw3090@yahoo.com or send a PM

Thanks Justin

Just a few of the guys that got seats this year.

800Gader
Got my seat here and had a very fast, smooth transaction with a great price.

F7arcticcat
Great buy to deal with, ordered my seat and got it 3 days later!!
Thanks again

materi818
Got my seat today! Smooth fast transaction and best price around. Thanks

hlc269
thanks justin for the seat and a great price.

Kenny
Thanks for everything Justin, I will send all my friends to you for great service and prices.

Thanks Kenny

Last edited:
S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Sorry guys I am all out of seats. Contact First Place parts they might have some to help you out.

I still can custom order you a seat at a great price but there will be a little bit wait. Thanks for all that ordered and sorry about the few seats that were a bit behind!!!

Last edited:

xj1978

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Wisconsin
Lovin my seat!!!

Thanks Justin!!! Great price and awesome to deal with. Boss seats are a must for all Edge chassis!

R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
Do any of the 3 black high rise seats you have, have the pouch for the nitrous bottle. Also if it does is there a braided hose in them. thanks. I might be interested in one. Do you have these in stock, I might drive up and get one. tommorow.

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
Got my custom ordered Boss Seat today. Justin is a great guy to deal with and keeps you informed of what is happening from the time you order the seat until it is shipped.

B

Boondock Junkie

Dec 8, 2007
Looking for a High Rise Seat for an 07' M1000 Black or Black and Orange w/ shovel pkt

Let me know I have cash. Do you keep them in stock or do you have to order them?

Jason

Premium Features