• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mother nature is a bit*h

S
Oct 17, 2010
arvada colorado
i just heard the storm this weekend is clapping out wtf mother nature i give you a shake of the finger :nono: and a scowling face:face-icon-small-fro. you are a bad girl. bllaaahh now punish me with a chit ton of snow dammit a disappointed SG

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I'm already willing to make someone a sweet deal on a really nice snowmobile trailer and a really well set up TM8 quite frankly.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
What do ya do

Same here in Utah. Went fly fishing yesterday 45 to 50 degrees out, beautiful. The weather felt like late September early October, it's getting warmer for us as the weeks go on.:face-icon-small-con
New sled sitting in the garage.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Dog, I told you I'd buy your trailer a couple months back. ;) Too late now, got a sweet one coming. I am getting anxious like all of you, but I did get one ride in a couple weeks ago. Guys are riding up at the mesa.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Dog, I told you I'd buy your trailer a couple months back. ;) Too late now, got a sweet one coming. I am getting anxious like all of you, but I did get one ride in a couple weeks ago. Guys are riding up at the mesa.

I've been reluctant to list it, but I think I might just get out while the gettin's good ... IDK, we'll see.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
i just heard the storm this weekend is clapping out wtf mother nature i give you a shake of the finger :nono: and a scowling face:face-icon-small-fro. you are a bad girl. bllaaahh now punish me with a chit ton of snow dammit a disappointed SG

I'd be very careful how you talk to the lady. She may just turn the Rockies into a dust bowl. :jaw:

Talk nice...........really really nice. Winter is still 3+ weeks away.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
I'm used to getting out the first week of December and having 3' or better base to ride on. Last year, I think it was January before we had that on the ears. Patience..

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Yep, this sucks! I have a super bad kick booty green smile machine sitting in my trailer looking like a Victoria's Secret model ready for the runway. But, THERE ISNT ANY FREAKING SNOW ANYWHERE!!!!!! I keep thinking that we cant possibly have two crappy rears in a row......................but I may be wrong.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I'd be very careful how you talk to the lady. She may just turn the Rockies into a dust bowl. :jaw:

Talk nice...........really really nice. Winter is still 3+ weeks away.

Taken a look at the rivers and lakes lately?? She already has man, already has.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Help is on the way...

I sold my sled and trailer, going sit this year out and play with the RZR in Moab a little. I'm sure you all will have epic snowfall this year, probably the best winter in last 100 years now that I'm not riding. Sad weekend around my house with the sled gone.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
I'll tell you what.............after looking at the long range forecast, you may be on to something:face-icon-small-con

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
I'll tell you what.............after looking at the long range forecast, you may be on to something:face-icon-small-con

I had a TM8, after going to the show in Denver and seeing all the M's for sale, looking at the amount of time I would have to ride this year and the slow start to winter...October/November seemed like a good time to sell an M before you completely lost your azz in it. If the snow gets really good I'll pick up a Pro mid season, until then I'll be hanging out in Moab and hoping the contractor uses the nice weather to get the house finished on time.

Premium Features