• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is this where the Pro-X riders hang at?

Yo...got booted from HCS yesterday for contacting site sponsors and letting them know that HCS has a virus issue that has been going on for over a month and they still are saying its "not their site" Uh-huh :rolleyes:

I would HIGHLY suggest staying away from their site...ESP if you are not that good with computers.

Anyways just trying to locate some of my fellow Pro-X homies from the site...say what up and post your HCS name if its not the same here.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Western NY.
Yo...got booted from HCS yesterday for contacting site sponsors and letting them know that HCS has a virus issue that has been going on for over a month and they still are saying its "not their site" Uh-huh :rolleyes:

I would HIGHLY suggest staying away from their site...ESP if you are not that good with computers.

You got booted, from hcs, I'm the same alsled, my protection on my computer shuts the program down at least once a day on hcs.

I gota stay there though, its the best flatlander site out there.

Snowest is the place to go for crazy engine mod questions.

They gona let you get back on?

I'll call Don, xcr1250 today and see whats going on.

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO

Anyways just trying to locate some of my fellow Pro-X homies from the site...say what up and post your HCS name if its not the same here.

teambellypan.com was started from the misfits that got the boot from that s***hole :beer;

Premium Features