• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fawk!!!!

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
here is sit, a whiney little beotch:mad:........
was supposed to head out this morning for the ears....was certainly going to be good. woke up at 1.30am this morning....sinus headache, ear blocked, lungs on fire. couldn't go back to sleep all night. was probably going to be my last ride for the year:( i feel sooooooo sorry for myself:face-icon-small-con

i need a waaaaaaaahhmbulance.

go boilers!:beer;

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
Toughen up buttercup. Meet you at the mine on Saturday at 0900!!

Last edited:
B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
i only have 500 miles on the new sled. i would love to link up this weekend, but i fly out to barcelona on saturday morning. gone for a couple weeks. if i wasn't so concerned about tripping over the string hanging out between my legs......

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
Rider UP! take some Dayquil, put away the vagisil and gas up. Fresh snow in the Spring is just to good to pass up!

i think that may be part of the problem....after being up since 2am, i hammered a couple nyquil shots at about 730am....good night nurse.
trying to pull myself out of the fart sack to go watch the boilers get spanked by uconn:eek:

fawkin' wittel code....

B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
i only have 500 miles on the new sled. i would love to link up this weekend, but i fly out to barcelona on saturday morning. gone for a couple weeks. if i wasn't so concerned about tripping over the string hanging out between my legs......

Still on the first top end?

Heck with Barcelona lets snowmobile!!

W
Mar 4, 2002
Craig, CO
Here is what you missed today. Pics were taken during the absolute best visibility, The rest of the morning it was an absolute whiteout. Hopefully they plow the lot today or tomorrow. There was a guy camped out there for a few days and had to chain up to get out. We made turns in the lot after he got out!

Hopefully it keeps up, it was a whiteout still when we left at 12:30.

2.JPG 6.JPG

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
OH, OK! Haven't you passed on some epic snow this season cause you had a wittle cold!;);)

:confused: If you say so sweetheart:face-icon-small-dis;)

Finally got dug out and dug in! Then hammertime shows up and repaeat! Looks like it was worth the trip though
DSCF5180Large.jpg

DSCF5172Large.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features