• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thanks everyone for buying klim

a move i didnt want to do but i think i am going to have to do it close my shop .do to lack of sales and a bad economy and also a flooded market place. I have had a lot of fun selling a lot of you klim gear and other products .I am trying to keep my shop open but i am not making it. So thank you for 8 years of buying i will get everyone there orders that have ordered and will be around until the end of the season. and i hope to be able to come and sell stuff again someday. again thanks Rod . also check out are sleds that are for sale and trailer also i have 2 fourwheeler that will be on the market as well

Last edited:

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
sorry to hear that Rod, I will be ordering stuff to help out when I can:beer;

its a shame to see this when I have never seen anyone on here complain about your service unlike others I have seen.:confused:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Sorry to hear that Rod, I better make that order I asked about first before you leave. Give me a call if you can, 907-899-4916.

Marvin

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Rod

Sorry to hear that your giving up on the business..... You've always been a top notch guy to deal with!!! I'm glad I got to know you and send business your way!!! Alot of people could learn a thing or two from you on how to treat the customer!!!!

I will miss doing business with you!!!

Cheers

Justin

B
Nov 29, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Rod,

My son & I have been getting parts & gear from you sense 03. Its going to be sad not being able to buy from you. You have had the best buys on everything. Your word is like gold. A lot of others could learn from you. I wish the best for you & your family.

Thanks again, Ken

Premium Features