• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Pitster pro XTR 230SC-$1600

R
Jan 14, 2011
Hello-
I have a 2011 pitster pro XTR 230 SC that was bought in Lindon, UT brand new. This has been round only a few times due to change in work schedule. Need to make room in the shop so thats why I am letting it go. Bike is in excellent condition. New Renthal bars, new front and rear tire. This bike is fun and has lots of power. Great bike for all skill levels. I thought it would work great to save time on setting up elk camp. $1600.00 O.B.O 406-five99-two451. Bike is in Bozeman, MT

Here is a little write-up on the bike from the factory-

This bike was built with one purpose... to be the ultimate play bike on the market. It offers a ripping 230cc four-stroke engine with push button electric start, 19" front and 16" rear aluminum wheels, a low center of gravity and light on weight. Whether you find yourself traveling over the river and through the woods or pounding laps at a local track the XTR 230 SC offers excellent handling capabilities with its fully adjustable inverted forks and 35" seat height.

DSC_0428.jpg DSC_0429.jpg DSC_0431.jpg DSC_0432.jpg DSC_0433.jpg

Premium Features