• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

120 tow sled?

snowpromod

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Northeast Ohio
We used and normal cheap plastic sled last year, tied the string to the front bumper and hooked a normal tow strap to the skis! Word of caution, cover the front of the sled . . . 5 miles in to the riding area and the whole engine bat was full of snow from the big sled throwing it up! PIA to clean the whole engine bay out before we could get it running. Maybe tape the vents or something to keep the snow out.

No need for a "tow" sled to get the 120 to where your going.. Done this many times.
un-bolt the 120 skis ( I put a pin system in mine) turn the skis around so there pointing back words and bolt them back up.
Next take the 120 skid (track) and tie down/strap it to the top of your rear bumper. ( strap it good so the rear skid of the 120 stays on the top of your rear bumper.
Then head to your spot!!!!
Best way to tow the 120"s
Use to tow my daughters up to this warming hut we like to go to. We would get there and cook some lunch while she would burn through the gas riding her 120 around the hut.

Premium Features