• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best shocks money can buy?

I

Ihntdux

Nov 27, 2008
Bozeman
Ohlins, there are some new one's one ebay right now for $499, thats over half off. Cheaper and way better than floats!

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Nothing can compare with Ohlins... The shock of chioce for the Ak Irondoggers. Nothing else will hold up for a 2000 miles cross country race like the Ohlins do.

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
Im the Guy you want to talk to about Summer Sucks.....Custom Jerseys,Hoodies,T-shirts,Hats.....etc.....I also sell ZBROZ suspensions, race fuel, Fire?ice vent kits, and Turbo Doc...Turbo kits.......Remember peeps there 2 companies called summer sucks.....make sure you look before you buy.....they are both good products......

Last edited:
T
Jan 27, 2008
Saskatoon, Sk.
i heard floats are the best since the pressure keeps them from bottoming out.?

Depends which model. Keep in mind, Fox has a great marketing department. Fox EVOL are the best they have for what they make. There an air/nitrogen shock and with temp and altitude changes there inconsistant. Ride Floats and then Ride Zboyz (or another high end shock).... You will notice a huge differance. When you order your Zboyz racing shocks there built for you, weight and style. and very comparable in prices to other shock builders.

Premium Features