• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your favorite gas pump gawker question

A

adamd1979

Dec 17, 2011
Kenai, Alaska
We've all had them. Many times, and they all seem to play out the same way. One that I get the most is "So, how do those things do". Another is, "Do you get stuck on that very much". Hmm, the answers are...very well and... it is possible, but very avoidable.

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
Is that thing tippy?

No I don't tip it over while riding. Its always staight up. Nothing like riding a motorcycle. Cmon.

U

upfront719

Sep 5, 2010
Cadillac, MI
Ive gotten alot of compliments and questions especially riding in Michigan.
The best was out at Togowotee sitting by out truck and 4 place trailer in the parking lot. While talking to a couple about the bikes the woman asked "how did you get that sled in the back of ur truck?" I replied, we drove it on top of the four place trailer and jumped it in the back of the truck. She looked at her husband and said "I told you".

It was hard to keep a straight face....Obviously they were not snowmobilers ;)

E

eskimojoe77

Nov 30, 2011
White trash inquiry

"F#+- ing bad man! I need one of those for my (800 lb, 1200 lb with my fat butt aboard) Harley!" That I'd like to see.

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
I love taking a pic of the pump when I'm done, and sending it to all my 'biler buddies! Nothing like a bunch of expletives to make me smile!

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I have had a few people take pics while they and I am driving down the road:face-icon-small-ton

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah people going to pass you on the highway and just hang off your bumper for a while, see pics getting taken a lot as well!

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
The standard is ; Is it very tippy to Ride?? :face-icon-small-win

And the definite number 2 is : Can you actually use it of trail in the back country in deep snow :bounce:

For sure get the first one from every one and the deep snow one is a close second.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I pulled a two moto around to motorsports shows for a few years in the early days.
does that work? was always the # 1 Q
Ill bet thats great for spring snow. (the 2moto was)
hows it work in the powder?
(when the entire time we have a video of some sweet powder riding.)
how does it compare to a sled.
One day I got so tired of answering the same Question. I told the guy it was a new type of asphalt drag racing machine.
I was pulled over one day by Washington's finest just to look at my bike. he thought I was going riding in a snowmobile area. Guess what... I was...

Premium Features