• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Arctic Cat Clutch Bulletin**

D
Nov 6, 2012
Lmfao. They claim its all fixed. I call bull****. My buddy just picked up his new 14 proclimb. A small vent added in front ov clutches. And big fins on secondary? Ha. Don't look much diff then his 13. Guess we will see in a month if its fixed.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Same thing my dealer said, so whats up with the 14 belt guard? country cat says no longer available:face-icon-small-dis

i have had mine on order. i will go by the dealer today to find out what is going on.

i also got the whole new brake guard kit sitting on my bench. it will only work with the new belt guard. if i can't get the belt guard, i will be pissed:mmph:

i'll post what info i get

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
You guys are going through your dealer to order this stuff already, not cat, right? My dealer just said he has heard something about an update but hasnt gotten anything from cat. Looks like ill get a new clutch sometime around next june. Did we recieve something in the mail about this? I cant remember for sure.

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
You guys are going through your dealer to order this stuff already, not cat, right? My dealer just said he has heard something about an update but hasnt gotten anything from cat. Looks like ill get a new clutch sometime around next june. Did we recieve something in the mail about this? I cant remember for sure.

Your dealer just heard about the clutch update, or do you mean a new update coming out for something else?

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Thats what i thought. He said we usually get them before he does, but i usually see the bulletins first by dealers posting on here. Hes probably not lying, just clueless. Which might be a worse thing than lying....

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Thats what i thought. He said we usually get them before he does, but i usually see the bulletins first by dealers posting on here. Hes probably not lying, just clueless. Which might be a worse thing than lying....

Haha you'd think all the dealers get them at the same time..

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
I stopped by my dealer, he wasn't in, but I talked to him on the phone. He said the belt guard is just backordered.

I called country cat to ask about availability and to confirm, they said it is indeed still available, but just on backorder until October 23rd.

Dudler

Lifetime Membership
Mar 15, 2013
Castlegar B.C.
What is covered?

Ive got a 2013, Is the clutch the only thing we are getting replaced for free or do we get the gears and clutch cover too? Is installation covered too?

C

catf1000s/p

Dec 30, 2011
Just talked to Country Cat and they say secondary wont be out till Feb and clutch cover wont be out until Jan,WTF has AC been doing all summer?
belanger racing belt guards are out and have been out for over 1 1/2 years

W
May 2, 2008
Northern Cali
My 19/50 gears showed up today from Michelle. Still waiting for my new secondary. She told me the new gears included a new chain as well but was not in the box. I heard a rumor that Cat/Yamaha ran out of chains. Anyone know more about this? Thanks

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
My 19/50 gears showed up today from Michelle. Still waiting for my new secondary. She told me the new gears included a new chain as well but was not in the box. I heard a rumor that Cat/Yamaha ran out of chains. Anyone know more about this? Thanks

Anyone that runs a 19t top gear with a silent chain is crazy. There are going to be so many broken chains this year

Premium Features