• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rev-Arc loading ramp

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
These are great looking ramps

I need a dealer in Western Canada to read this thread and pm me a price on this ramp and ship it to me via greyhound to the Yukon..pm me...thanx

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
they work even better than they look!!! love mine, don't know how i made it all these years without one. mine was around $360 shipped. best way to load a sled in the bed of a truck i've ever seen. the arched part really makes it smooth in and out. love the way it folds up so you can lay it flat in the bed between the sled track and the wheel well, the ground traction part is priceless...

100_0439.jpg

100_0436.jpg

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
thanx for the contact number..i really want these ramps...and yes i remember the link of these ramps to Bosski being involved in these ramps.....Bosski makes alot of great products as i had alot of exposure to Bosski years ago...thanx again Ryan

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I bought a different ramp one day before I saw the Rev ramp. Crap! Really like the extension that lays on the ground so your track is always hooked up and the tri fold design. Very cool. Anyone in WA have them for sale?

E

EagleRiverDee

Dec 15, 2009
Eagle River, Alaska
A friend of ours has the Rev Amp. It is awesome. I watched him load and he was able to just slowly climb up it and into the bed of his truck-- no more worries about finding a snowbank or having friends help you lift it up in there.

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
I bought one last year and they do work very well indeed, but unless they have changed the building of them from last year to this years model they can get tweeked very easily, great product but after a year using it I will need to strengthen it up in a few areas for sure.

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
bought one at haydays this year for 275. cant believe how amazing it is. ive loaded my sled twice from a stand still on my concrete driveway. totally worth every penny.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I bought one last year and they do work very well indeed, but unless they have changed the building of them from last year to this years model they can get tweeked very easily, great product but after a year using it I will need to strengthen it up in a few areas for sure.

they are rated for 1500lbs...you run a yamaha...lol..kidding

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
if a person is careful and has someone giving a ski a lift if the carbides catch...can ya back a sled off a truck with these ramps..???

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
they are rated for 1500lbs...you run a yamaha...lol..kidding

good one, the problem i have with mine wasnt actually the ramp part but the pieces that tie it all together (the folding hinges and the traction bars) they did a great job on the ramp part and really cheaped out on the rest, trust me you will see what i am refering to after a few times of using it, and between me and my sled weight combined I dont weight what a yammy does LOL

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
if a person is careful and has someone giving a ski a lift if the carbides catch...can ya back a sled off a truck with these ramps..???

the "runners" for the skis are tall so they lift the carbides up before they get to the ramp. no need to have any help, you can putt right off just like you can putt right up!!! is the best and safest way to put your sled in and out of the bed of a truck i've ever seen, well besides a forklift. am totally in love with mine, have used everything from snowbanks to atv ramps and nothing even comes close. you can stop with your skis touching the bottom of the ramp and then just crawl up into the bed, same coming off. nothing like the ramp of a sleddeck when you hit the apex at the bed. on a deck your sled teeter toters at the top, with the arched ramp the skis and track are always touching. no tipping, no teter toter. you can stop and go at any point of the loading/unloading process. comes with a ratchet strap attached to the ramp i hook the other end to my hitch reciever which holds it in place.

Last edited:
X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I looked at the ramps today at the Doo dealer in Bozeman, Nice for sure, the only problem looks like the ramps are pretty vehicle specific, looks like loading sleds with the atv ramp wouldn't close properly if you added plastic glides to it and the middle part that the track would contact for traction is a foot or so from the bottom of the ramp, and it looked like the sled ramp wouldn't be able to load atv's very well. I would buy one but I don't wanna buy two of them and have $500.00 invested in ramps. Maybe they will come out with a dual purpose one.

Premium Features