• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Yamaha Raider 113CI

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Selling my 2008 Yamaha Raider S Tommy Blue. Bought this new in 08 and it has less then 3500 miles on it. I never have time to ride it so its time to let it go and get something more family oriented. There is not a single thing wrong with it. Has Cobra Bungee nobs, Drilled baffles in exhaust, Yamaha quick release medium windshield, and other then that stock. Would like to get $9500 for it. This 113CI cruiser has all the power you would ever want or need out of a nice handling bike. Ill try to get pictures up soon. Can always email me and i will send some them right away as it goes straight to my phone. Email at philsummers21@gmail.com Don't check posts often but do try to check PMs on a daily basis. Bike is located in Sheridan, Wyoming. And will have its service for the summer very soon. If it gets nice mileage may go up. Would consider trade for a polaris RZR or Turbo Nytro.

Premium Features