• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Rev 800 151" LOADS o Mods!!! BEST warranty till Feb 27th

N
Apr 30, 2008
Sled

I'm interested in your sled I live in Great Falls, so Im close enough to come up there and take a look at it if no one has run off with it yet. my biggest question is why are you selling it?

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
I'm interested in your sled I live in Great Falls, so Im close enough to come up there and take a look at it if no one has run off with it yet. my biggest question is why are you selling it?

ALL PM's have been replied to, will get more pics, most wanted inside the hood...

Reason for selling, I have seen boost, and BOOST is good!!!!

if others need specific pics, PM me, just returned from hunting trip, so trying to unbury myself, but will get sled out of storage, dust it off, polish it up a little and take pics for all...

Someone asked if it has had any front end damage, none worth speaking of...it had a very low speed impact that popped the bumper and made a very very small (never got the to pipe) line dent in the pipe cover...to my knolwedge (and have had dealer look it over with FINE tooth comb, several of you have called them) there is no damage to nun or anything like that, dealer would have mentioend it to me, but if nervous please feel free to call them...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Just washed

Sorry wont have time tomorrow to take pics, so had to take them tonight, still some water on the sled from cleaning it...and I am not a pro photographer...hopefully these answer all the under the hood questions...

ClutchSideMedium.jpg

ChainCaseSideMedium.jpg

frontviewMedium.jpg

PipeUncoveredMedium.jpg

PipeandThingCanMedium.jpg

As mentioned above, got tired of the Doo switch controller and rewired it...you can find thread on it in Dootalk...was great to stop buying those stupid $18 RER buttons that popped off with your belly bumping them from riding...
Switches.jpg

Someone wanted pics of the track, here is pic when I ported it (as mentioned in first post) it is not the perfect job, but works VERY well, no vibration, no issues...the track is NOT missing any lugs(if I were keeping it, I would upgrade to a 2.5" paddle or a PowerClaw like I did for my Nytro)...in any event, here is the pic...

Track.jpg

Last edited:
J
Sep 16, 2008
Hello I am very interested in your sled but I would like to talk to you about it. I am in WA and have no prob driveing to you for pic up # 509 859 4488

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
carbs were cleaned last night (fully stripped and cleaned), tunnel re-polished, and all stuff put back together...will post pics tonight...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
I believe it is sold, I am delivering it to Spokane tomorrow (i.e. good excuse to go to Cabelas :) )

but until cash is in hand, it is not sold...

Premium Features