• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check these out ladies!

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Hey Ladies!

We just recently became a dealer for AMR Racing graphics and thought id share a new one with you.

What do you guys think? Too girly, or not?

-Matt

large_177_Polaris-RUSH_BF_PW.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
My wife says the skulls and butterflies are a weird mix, but they ARE cool...not enough butterflies though. LOL

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
I think the ladies dont have enough stuff specifically for them out there to fancy up their sleds like the guys do. So this year we will be coming out with several different designed flaps to match some of the "Women" friendly wraps we will be offering.

Heres another one we will be carrying.

I think this one is awesome.

HTR Pink.jpg

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
I think the ladies dont have enough stuff specifically for them out there to fancy up their sleds like the guys do. So this year we will be coming out with several different designed flaps to match some of the "Women" friendly wraps we will be offering.

Heres another one we will be carrying.

I think this one is awesome.

I see that's one of HTR Designs' wraps. They are awesome to deal with. They use a good product so their wraps are easy to install too :)

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
That is kinda cool! Interesting combo for sure.
I've so far not found a wrap that makes me want to steer away from my black on black look......but it's great to see more options out there :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features