• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

single sled loading ramp

H
Oct 26, 2008
Single sled snowmoble ramp, all aluminum construction, stainless steel hardware, caliber ski glides, easy one man operation. Pics are of a chev 3500 with a 6" lift. Will work on short bed trucks. $650.00 heinsco@msn.com call Jeff 425-941-1834

ramp 024.jpg ramp 026.jpg ramp 029.jpg ramp 033.jpg ramp 034.jpg

Last edited:

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Jeff, I checked out your system last year and actually somewhat copied your design and built my own version using leftover materials here at work. I've had alot of compliments and have been told that I could make alot of money selling these things, unfortunately if I had to pay for all of the materials it wouldn't be economical. Your system looks well built and for the price I have to imagine that you are selling a few of these, although I've never seen one in use:noidea:. This is a great way to transport a single sled and I use about half the gas compared to trailering, easy to load and unload couldn't be easier. My suggestion to you is to post a video of your system in use, I don't think people are grasping how well this works in the pictures. Good design and good price, you should be selling hundreds of these.

H
Oct 26, 2008
Believe it or not I really don't sell that many. It looks like people think that $650 is just to much money for what it is. What they don't understand is that there is about $400. in material and it takes about 10 to 15 hours to build one. If I had more orders I could get the cost down. I have used mine now for 3 seasons and it's in great shape. I will post a video by the weekend.

H
Oct 26, 2008
I'm in Woodinville, Wa I would need to know where to ship for price

Ramp is very light, you can move it in and out of your truck by your self

Email me and I can send you a video

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
man i wish i would have had one of these in the past, it would have made things so much easier

I made one of those ramps 20 years ago out of steel tube and lawn mower rollers to load the phazer,still have it some where, ah... the good old days.:face-icon-small-win
Tar

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
shipping

does it use a superclamp?
how much to ship 1 to Utah 84041?
plus I would like to see the video

Last edited:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
wow, i am dumbfounded. i went and bought a single loader setup cause i didn;t have time, materials, or a place to build my own. i paid over 3 times that amount for something that i ended up modifying anyways so it would it would simply work. thats pretty awesome can;t see how you wouldn't do well cause you could kill the competition cause its simple, it works, and its cheap.

Premium Features