• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now an authorized Canadian dealer for XXXMODRODS.COM products

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
I am proud to announce that I am now a authorized XXXMODRODS.COM dealer on the Canadian side. Check out the products available at xxxmodrods.com. So any one over her in Canada in any of our provinces that are interested in any of the products at the xxxmodrod shop pm or email me for details.

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Darko hit it on the head,work in Vernon live out towards Lumby area in British Columbia/Canada. Can save us Canadians some coin on the xxxmodrod products being shipped anywhere in Canada over getting it shipped from the US. I also make frequent trips to Sicamous,Salmon Arm(Shuswap Area),Kelowna,Kamloops and areas in between and around the ones I mentioned and can deliver if that way.

email me at teegandj@shaw.ca
cell# 250-260-0670
home# 250-547-6515

Give me a call,pm or email and can answer any questions you may have and give some prices on the xxxmodrod products. Thanks for the interest

M

MenzToys

Nov 26, 2007
Castlegar BC canada
www.menztoys.com
hoods and ventkits

For anyone wishing to purchase polycarbonate hoods or ventkits produced by Mountainfithoods from Spokane Wa. I bring them into Canada. The hoods are $275 cdn. plus shipping ,I ship from B.C. Ventkits vary in pricing depending on the kit. p.m. for more info Thx wayne p.s.hoping to have hood for the NITRO at the Edmonton show.

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks Travis for dealing all of our products up in Canada we have been getting great feedback.

Premium Features