• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why cant I be in Billings when this happens!

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I wonder how many gallons of water it takes to grow a pound of corn, beans, water melon, etc.......

Apparently these foods do not need water to grow........

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I think I would have watched the performance while eating a burger!!:welcome:

H
Jan 28, 2004

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Really the Vegetarians are causing Global Warming.

They eat plants that change CO2 into Oxygen and water vapor.
All the while trying to protect cows and other animals.
Cows eat plants and emit methane gas and CO2. Both Global warming greenhouse gases.

I on the other hand, am helping to reduce Global Warming and Greehouses. I am reducing the number of cows by eating that steak and hamburger. This reduces the number of CO2 and methane producing cows that are eating those Oxygen producing plants.

PETA = People Eat Tasty Animals

Theere is plenty of room for all of God's creatures...Right next to the mashed potatoes.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
There's this:
Vegitarians.jpg

And then best for last:
my-food-craps-on-your-food.jpg

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Every time I see things like this I have to thing, how boring must your job be that you have enough free time to worry about the amount of water required for beef production. After 13-15 hours a day at my job I could care less about anything else but going to bed after work.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I've been reading a book about the ethics of food for my summer school english 201 class. I must say it is pretty interesting and I think that if we really wanted to be efficient with our natural resources and to try to feed the entire world to prevent starvation then it would be necessary to discontinue raising a majority of the animals here in the midwest(meaning land not suitible for crops should be alloted to pastures still and such). This and genetically modified crops would be the best way to go imo(organic sucks).

Premium Features