• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can for ski doo xm?

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
I was looking at getting a can for the xm and was wondering what every one was running and if any one has used the tss stinger on it.

TKILLC

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2011
Billings Montana
I would recommend the hps can for etec's I believe the guys at rooster built clutches have dyno'd these with good results.

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
I've got the HPS can on my 2013 XM and several riders have complimented it's sound quality. I'm not even going to guess whether there's a performance gain.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
I ran the tss on my 13 last year i like it no codes in 600+ miles i went with the tunnel dump so i dont bog and i think it helps keep some noise down cause it is loud

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
SLP here. Everyone thinks it is stock until I tell them I have a can. Two other buddies got the same can because they liked mine.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I went with one from Carbon Sled parts. 2-2.5 lbs a but loud but 1300 Flawless miles. No codes, bogs, misses, back fires, held rpm like a champ. Plus it fit around my C3 belt drive perfect.

erezama5.jpg

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Sledhead,

Nice Belt Drive! Have you had good Luck with It? Weight Loss? Power Delivery? Ect.... Any comments would be appreciated. Thx

I had ZERO issues with it. Weight loss is about 2.5 or 3 something pounds. Not counting " rotating weight". I rode it stock for a couple rides then switched it one day and rode it the next as well. I noticed much better responsiveness of the snowmobile. Stock there was a very slight delay, after installing the belt drive the delay was gone. Bottom end up through the mid range is where I saw the most improvement. I would say there was a 50% improvement in the speed by which the sled would react to throttle inputs.

Original belt still looks new after 1300 miles from last winter.

Premium Features