• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 800 CFI Tighter Tolerances?

L

LuckydawgAK

Feb 13, 2011
Aurora, CO
I pulled this quote:

"The 2014 Polaris Pro RMK gets an improved Quickdrive system, updated piston rings, small refinements and tighter tolerance thresholds to improve reliability."

... off of sledrumors.com.

A lot is talked about the quickdrive belt refinements on various web sites (percentage stronger, etc) but I cannot find anything specifically on the latter (piston ring updates, refinements and tighter tolerances.) Does anyone have specifics on what was refined on the CFI 800?

I have some seat time on a Poo and really like it. I am really considering purchasing one but I have my doubts on the motor/drive shaft issues. I need to alleviate some fears before parting with my dollars.

Thanks

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Just buy one and ride the heck out of it. Don't let Kelsey and the others scare you about this motor. It is a good mill with plenty of power. Just let it warm up good every time before you nail it. There are a lot of Pros out there with zero problems.

Premium Features