• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK rails to Axys rmk rails

xmk1080

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2008
Does anybody know the exact difference from the pro RMK rails to the axys RMK rails? I'm thinking it's the rear mounting hole location is moved back but I'm not positive, thanks.

Audette13

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm currently using Axys Rails with 14 Pro suspension on my pro.

No problems or mounting issues. Not sure if there is a difference.

Seems like you could use pro rails on the Axys, Pro rails just a little thicker and less holes cut into them

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I'm currently using Axys Rails with 14 Pro suspension on my pro.

No problems or mounting issues. Not sure if there is a difference.

Seems like you could use pro rails on the Axys, Pro rails just a little thicker and less holes cut into them

Interesting....what length?

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
hum

Nothing is different from a geometry perspective.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was told rear mounting holes on slide rails are .400 different between the axys and pro? Sounds like you have some experience with this from previous post i have read. Can you confirm? i am looking to extend my sks to 163 and can find pro rails much cheeper then axys rails. I wanted to swap just the rails? Thanks in advance.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I was told rear mounting holes on slide rails are .400 different between the axys and pro? Sounds like you have some experience with this from previous post i have read. Can you confirm? i am looking to extend my sks to 163 and can find pro rails much cheeper then axys rails. I wanted to swap just the rails? Thanks in advance.

I have a set of 163 pro rails with a new set of iceage rail stiffeners I would sell. pm me if interested. Eric

Premium Features