• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 switch 900 no start

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
That connection pictured is for a fuel controller box, looks like possibly a Boondockers. You stated it had nitrous right? The box is for fuel curve mapping during nitrous activation. Remove it all..Not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Nov 2, 2008
Thank you for letting me know. I think all is a go at this point. The Hardest part about this entire ordeal was a combination of me being a rookie at the cfi game, and not know what the original owner had done to it. Nitrous, big bore, fuel controller, etc.. Tough to diagnose when I don't know what I was looking at in the first place.

Now, if there's any cfi problems in the future, I'll be able to diagnose much quicker. Life is about learning, and when knowledge is short, it's too easy to just throw money at it and hope it works.

D
Nov 2, 2008
Had a bad bog and ended up killing. Wouldn't restart for a long time. Got it started and got 10 flashes of the mfd.. I must not have tucked the wires of the cps in the case tight enough. Cut the wire. Got it spliced and she rips.
So far.....1 mile with no issues.

Premium Features