• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

00 MM 700 Mod

T

thierracing

Jan 1, 2010
Fulda MN
Hey so i ust bought a 2000 mm 700 with slp tripple pipes, v force 3 reeds, clutched by Gary allmer. It has simmons skis that are the black with red streakes going through the middle and the red strap. My question is is there a spray paint out there that will cover up that red with black that will stay on and not wear off right away? the reason i want to change the color from red to black is because the sled is mostly blue and the red on the skis makes it look really ugly. And i was wondering if anyone had some White hand guards and a white skid plate? i am trying to convert all of the red parts over to white i love how the yami blue looks with white.

Oh and also how do the slp tripple pipes sound on those mm 700s its not home yet so idk?

Thanks Matt

T
Dec 25, 2007
Nothing sounds as good as a triple/triple wide open in the mountains! It gets back to what it means to snowmobile...and from the set-up it sounds like it should rip! The other color that you might find nice with the blue/white scheme is silver. It won't look quite as battle-worn after the first ride either. White shows just about every tree conference.... Have fun with a classic sweetheart sled.

-T:clap2:

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
You might try in the swap meet. Usually someone has a set they will trade with you for a differant color. I have done this several times. Or find some you want and sale you set.

Premium Features