• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Men’s Christian Snowmobile Retreat

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

savedbygrace

Mar 21, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
www.boondockers.com
Men’s Christian Snowmobile Retreat

We’re meeting more and more Christians in the snowmobile world every day, men of faith that we’ve known or done business with for years, all the while not knowing we share a common faith in Christ. We feel a call to reach out to our brothers in Christ, build each other up in Him, and proclaim His gospel in our individual communities throughout the world. What better way to do just that, than to come together and ride? Lets get together meet one another, and reach out to the world around us through His spirit in this awesome sport that we’ve been blessed with.

The Staff at Boondocker and Riding High Ministries, would like to extend an invitation for a Christian men’s retreat/ride. Boondocker is a Christian company, with a solid foundation in Christ. Having a heart to share the good news of Jesus Christ, has lead us to team up with Riding High Ministries, who provide ministry services to the PBR (Professional Bull Riders)
We will be riding from Bone, ID (outskirts of Idaho Falls) to Alpine, WY for a Prime Rib Dinner, one night stay at the Flying Saddle Resort. After dinner we will have a short devotional and fellowship/time to hangout and get to know each other. On Sunday morning we’ll share in a continental breakfast & worship/service, the Flying Saddle will provide a sack lunch, and we’ll ride back to Bone in good company.

Dates are Feb 7-8; the area accommodates all types of riding, from Extreme Mountain to trail riding. We will be in groups, according to individual riding styles. This is a nondenominational Christian event, so all men are welcome regardless of faith. Space is limited, and the price is $100 per person, if you would like to register for this event PM savedbygrace (Junior) or email John john@boondockers.com with contact information, registration ends February 1st..

Let’s get together glorify Him, and get to know one another…

“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
Matthew 5:14-16
NKJV

C

concreteman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
Wow thats 3.5 minutes of my life i will never get back, sounds like a true spiritual bonding trip:eek::eek: Maybe if you try really hard you can get Jim baker to go with you guys, and he can tell you all about the lords work he has done:):):)

Last edited:
C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Wow thats 3.5 minutes of my life i will never get back, sounds like a true spiritual bonding trip:eek::eek: Maybe if you try really hard you can get Jim baker to go with you guys, and he can tell you all about the lords work he has done:):):)

-straight face----straight face-----straight face------

PPHHHSSSS BLLLAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH

in all sriousness, no disrespect to the OP but that was funny!

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
is anyone from Billings planning on coming?

I have a track in Bilings that I need to eventually pick up. If someone form Billings could get it to idaho Falls, then this would be my excuse to come down for this ride.

Ok, I was going to leave this one alone, but considering your comments I guess it's fair game...

It took you 3.5 minutes to read that :eek:???? That explains a lot!

Good luck on the ride guys! Great idea.

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com

That was a stupid post. I am the one that gave you negative reputation, I signed my name to it, but since it will take you about 30 seconds to read it, I thought I should elaborate here.

Great idea on the ride, I wish I could go, have fun and ride safe.

Premium Features