• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti Rocks!!!

Y
Nov 26, 2007
For my type of riding I am extremely happy about jumping from years of TS riding to my Yeti kit!! I ride some trail or short trail rides to the mountains, valleys, creek/waterfall chutes. The speed I climb, boondocks and the places I get to compared to TS guys I ride with is a huge leap.
I am not bashing TS, as I have had good years with them but, I will say not only is the Yeti performance unreal but the fit, finish and set up work is so pleasureable. The titanium, fasteners, workmanship are amazing to work with. Belt adjustment, gear swaps are clean-no lube, easy to pull a gear, no puller or heat needed. I can adjust ride height and ski pressure wight he strut in seconds not he trail. The ability to adjust ride with air pressure in the shocks a plus as well. Very tuneable to your riding style and snow conditions. Not to mention the light single ply track, reduced rotating mass of track, gears and belt- i am loving it!!!

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
What length did you buy? How much did you pay for it in USD once it finally got to your door? What do your buddies ride?

Glad to hear you are having fun and enjoying the jump. Some video would be cool too.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
Rush, I am in Canada so paid CDN dollars as of todays exchange rate it would be approximately $7700 USD. If I was in the US there would be no question that I would have a Yeti. It took me a bit to justify the price difference and glad I did. I bought a 137, I rode the 129 last spring for a few weeks as a demo. 2 buddies bought 129 Yeti's
My riding crew has a mix of 2 129 Yeti's 1 stock yz 1 full GYTR, 16 TS with TSS and full GYTR, several stock YZ' on 120 with yeti track up to 137 TS and a few KTM on TS with Yetis tracks. one guy with a yz 250 on 120 TS- works pretty good.
Cant say enough about these, I started with a 2011 TS, then a 2012 and a 2014 the last 2 years, kept chasing all the upgrades and none of them match the Yeti I have right now. Likley Yeti will also have upgrades as this one ski industry grows.
The Yeti's in our area are kicking ***, no looking back to TS for me

Y
Nov 26, 2007
stock 2014 yz 450- should note each person who rides it asks what motor/pipe/power mods i have done. ZERO simply less rotating mass and overall weight:)

J
Dec 30, 2015
I just bought a 2016 Husky FC350 and I'm hoping next year I can buy a Yeti kit for it. I was thinking of buying a FC450 but I like to ride MX on the track and they can be a handful. I'm thinking of trying a Yeti kit with it because they seem to really put the power down well and might help make up for the fact the FC350 lacks a little torque compared to the FC450.

Premium Features