• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

editing software?

T
Jan 9, 2012
i know this is probably already out there but was wondering what editing software people use for the contour. im on a windows so i dont have imovie

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
I love my cyberlink powerdirector 8.....Super easy to use, and not to advanced, but advanced enough for my home movies. you can go to walmart's website and get it shipped to a nearby store for free and pick it up when it gets in for only like $50. That's the way I did it.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
sony vages Pro, there are 3 vertions I went top end and it has more stuff to play with than I have the smarts for. A buddie has the simpler version and it is just as good, but easier to use for us common fok.

T
Jan 9, 2012
sony vages Pro, there are 3 vertions I went top end and it has more stuff to play with than I have the smarts for. A buddie has the simpler version and it is just as good, but easier to use for us common fok.

haha suitcase i love your videos i decided to go with vivideo by wondershare works really good just gotta wait and actually go through it now and pick a put what i want on there

Premium Features