• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My yamadoo Insurance

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Being custom built all by myself I am working on getting it insured and wondering if anyone will put some input in on what it should be worth? I guess if I wreck it or have it stolen I want to be able to get a comparable sled. I have a ton of hours into this, and alot of one of a kind parts.

So if I was to sell it what should I ask. I have seen other yamadoos listed for $13000-$16000. I really just need honest opinions about a value for insurance.

Here is a list of what it is and a pic below.

Ski doo 03040506 chassis
-va drop and roll
-avid drivers
-162 powderclaw
-team secondary
-simmons skis
-vector motor
-custom turbo kit, mid mount header, intercooled.
-wideband
-boost gauge
-custom aluminum gas tank.
-misc powdercoating

SDC10839.jpg

Last edited:

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
I called my insurance guy on this very issue cause of the time and money i have into my machine, what he told me was that on a total loss the insurance co would pay out the retail value of the machine plus all reciepts thats i had for additional parts that were added to the machine. if they were added by me then i wouldnt get compensated for the labor i put into it. if i had recipts for the instalation costs they would be paid back at a determined rate by the age of the alteration and amout of years used. that was the best explaination he could give me. So if add all your reciepts and the retail on the machine that will give you a good number to go by.

Premium Features