• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bar raisers with OTC relocate ?pics anyone?

Hey i just ordered the OTC relocate for my new nytro and was wondering if a bar raiser can still be used without having to extend or do any extra mods to the wiring or cable.
I am a tall 6"2 and was wondering if this was an option and if so how high of a raiser I could install. Or what have some other members tried and what worked the best for around my height.
What bar riser was selected using the stock bars to save on money and work.
Some pics would be way cool too.

Thanks all

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I am 6'2" and I have the OFT unit I would assume you are referring to and I think it is plenty tall as is. I'm actually thinking about chopping a couple of inches out if my riser.

As the bars move forward with the kit it moves them up also. I would just wait till you get it on and see how you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
I'm 6'4 and I have CR's relocate with the stock nytro riser, plus another 2.5 inches from a fox riser. However, I actually need another inch of height.

no extensions

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I think your riding style has a lot to do with ideal handlebar height also. If you are straight up on the sled most of the time then you want something fairly tall. If you are riding with the sled in a counter steer or with it on its side a lot then it is better to be shorter. With tall risers it just puts you too far away from the sled and you lose some control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Premium Features