• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo questions

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
So i just bought a turbo for a 2014 ski doo and i have never ridden a turbo sled but owned a turbo rzr xp over the summer and it was funnest thing i have done. I got a aerocharger for my 2014 154 and will it be worth the money? Also Is ther any thing i need to watch out for or do to the sled?

D

dcooper

Mar 6, 2012
Jackson, WY
My advice is don't skimp on the tuner, I've seen days/seasons ruined because a turbo sled isn't set up right. Some people try to save some cash by installing themselves but from what I've seen it seems worth the cost for a QUALITY, WELL KNOWN shop to do the install because then they will make sure you're sorted when it comes to tuning the thing and getting it on the snow.

there's nothing worse than limping around on a turbo all day while you're friends riding stockers are shredding it up.

2014xm

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
k thanks has any one seen a tss turbo vs a aerocharger kit or boondocker i am just trying to get the best before i buy my dealer has an aero there but if there is a better one i will get that.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I agree with what is said above. I think a good install is key. I think there is plenty of good turbos out there. I would just make sure you have someone install and tune it that actually has experience on the turbo you decide and isn't just using your money and sled as a guinea pig.

Premium Features