• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Truck shipping help

S

sledrat403

Nov 28, 2007
After 2 months of waiting I'm guessing my truck isn't getting shipped by the broker I hired. Truck is in Massachusetts, needs to be shipped to Montana. Anyone have a contact that ships vehicles or knows where I can hunt one down?

Or - does anyone want to drive a 2000 dodge diesel across the country for their vacation for free?

H
Nov 26, 2007
havre, montana
After 2 months of waiting I'm guessing my truck isn't getting shipped by the broker I hired. Truck is in Massachusetts, needs to be shipped to Montana. Anyone have a contact that ships vehicles or knows where I can hunt one down?

Or - does anyone want to drive a 2000 dodge diesel across the country for their vacation for free?

go to uship.com and post it, you will have people calling you pretty quick

M
Dec 23, 2007
Washington
Dirty rotten Brokers.

:eek:

Call an auto carrier.

haha heres a story, a friend was stationed in new york. he flew back after his time was up. then he was having his f-150 4wd shipped by an auto carrier. well the dumb**** driver put the 4wd pickup up top of the trailer. he was going under an overpass, and the truck was just a lil bit to tall. clipped the over pass, and totaled the truck

S
Jul 7, 2002
Central iowa
what are you looking to move it for?u-ship is a great place but I might be able to help you out. usdot and mc numbers with 100,000 load insure.
IMG_3849.jpg

Premium Features