• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Polaris assault

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
I have a 2013 Polaris Assault 155 for sale. The break in service was done and the 500 mile service was just performed. It has new Ice Age rails with 9" wheels, 10-58 EPI belly buster clutch weights, (set up for 10,000') low white windshield, white powermadd handguards which are in one of the pictures, Polaris cover with running board foam parts, and a spare belt. I have taken super good care of this sled and done everything to make sure it is maintained perfectly. This thing goes like crazy, its the funnest sled Ive ridden (Including 2013 pro, xm, and M8) and I hate seeing it go but I'm going back to school and I don't have time to ride. Let me know if you would like more information or to come check it out. I can help with delivery as well. Located in central Washington.

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
New price

Great reasons to buy this sled from me extremely soon.

1. Help me save my marriage

2. I need money to fix my dad's sportbike that I crashed today.

3. It is now $9500 O.B.O.

If someone can help me out that would be awesome. Someone that will not talk to me a bunch then never follow through.

Premium Features