• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Mammoth socks!

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
I seem to always have cold feet, tried almost everything. I bought a pair of the Mammoth socks after checking them out at the snow show, holy cow these things are so soft, warm and comfy, I now have 8 pairs of them, I wear them every day to work, with the Gortex Transition boots they make the perfect combo, very warm, comfy and dry all day long.

I highly recommend them!

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
If it's really cold the first thing I do is put a pair of the stick on types of toe warmers on the bottom of my socks. I'll have to try a pair of the Klim's. Thanks

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
XX: Sorry about that red thumb. Fricken touch screen phones. Sort about that.

anyway, I love my mammoth socks are great. I wear then around the house when it's cold.

Last edited:

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
These are the best socks ever....and if anyone ever saw my collection of socks, that's big statement coming from me. I'm always looking for that *perfect* sock....the kind that stays up, comes up tall enough, is comfy, and warm. The sizing for fit on these is right on the money too (goes by shoe size and IS correct). :face-icon-small-coo

Since getting mine....I haven't worn any of my other socks. These things ROCK!! :first:

Premium Features