• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is everyone whereing?

C
Nov 26, 2007
My beautiful wife is going to get me a helmet of my choice. I've tried the Klim, and personally don't feel it's worth the coin. I'm using an old HJC which she says is ghetto. Just curious what ya'll are using so I can make a decision. Thanks. :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

F

frankensled

Nov 26, 2007
i just got the new hjc carbon fiber helmet. very light and very cool looking. i love it

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
I'm wearing some assless leather chaps, a duck mask, and clogs...

OPPS. Note to self: Read before typing.

I have a Klim F4 and love it on warmer days.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Damn dude, that's disturbing....the fact that we have almost the same stuff on!

I'm a fan of the F4, but don't think it's worth the extra coin. HJC is about half the price.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Damn dude, that's disturbing....the fact that we have almost the same stuff on!

I'm a fan of the F4, but don't think it's worth the extra coin. HJC is about half the price.

Are you wearing angel wings, too?

You can find some pretty good deals out there. I got raped when I bought mine because it just came out but I needed something for my trip. I do love it when it is warmer out and when I get to feel the cool air coming through the vents.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Prior Lake, MN
I just had the new FLY Formula MX show up at my house this week and I am stoked to give it a try. I have read it is supposed to be one of the best helmets mad so will have to see. It better be for what retail is on the thing........

W
Jun 27, 2008
HJC CL-X5 fang with Breath Deflector. Klim covert and 509's 200.00 for the full set up. The Klim helmets are nice but for 375.00 I wasn't buying it. Spent enough on gear as it was.

Premium Features