• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Simmons gen 3's on 2014 proclimb?

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I have them on my 2014 proclimb but I've only riden them on the flatlands of Michigan. Selling them now if your interested. They are aggressive and are really meant for a four stroke machine. I just had them from my old turbo proclimb and the stock skis blow so bad that I couldn't turn it. The Gen 3s allowed me to turn on a dime but there wide as surfboards.

rockymtnboy

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2010
gods country, bc
The pros are a little less aggressive on the trail which I like. Less steering effort with the pros. The gen3 are more "divey". I like the concave edge on the pros. They grab the sidehill and hold it very well. The gen 3 sidehill very well too. And I like the fact that u can get the pros without carbides, hardweld is the only way to go!!!!! Imo

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Let me be Blunt

They F ing Suck on the Pro-climb!!!!!

I like them on the M but holy heII it made the pc the hardest maneuverable sled ever. I modified them and it was better but dam did it take some muscle.

on flatlands or 3' plus of pow they might be alright but I would never want them again, would rather deal with the stock crappy skis than those.

The Best ski is the polaris pro ski, by far.

The powder pros sit to far down increasing ski pressure and they just don't work as well. Again an amazing ski on the M, pretty good on the pc but the gripper is better.

Premium Features