• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro RMK. Rumors.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The rumor around here today is that Roseau, will soon be re-tooling, and going with an all new chassis (and more) with the 2015. Which I guess is no surprise being that 2015 is Polaris's 60th anniversary, and they really do need to make some changes. They have had a good thing going for some time now, and they sure as hell want to keep it that way. :light:
I hope this is better than their 50th anniversary when they came out with the Fusion. :face-icon-small-con

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Polaris will partner with BP in the design of their new power plant. You will be required to run Polaris gasoline which can only be purchased in 5 gallon cans at your dealer. Prices are expected to average $3.40 / gallon. Failure to run Polaris fuel will void warranty. A special additive in the fuel will cause it to glow in the dark and smell like coconut.

Edit: There will also be a non refundable $38.57 deposit required on each non refillable Polaris gas can. The can and fuel tank on the sled will be fitted with a tamper proof counter rotational high torque ball valve fitting to prevent sub standard fuels from being used. This .58 lb gas can will be the most "FLICKABLE" fuel delivery system in the industry.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
Polaris will partner with BP in the design of their new power plant. You will be required to run Polaris gasoline which can only be purchased in 5 gallon cans at your dealer. Prices are expected to average $3.40 / gallon. Failure to run Polaris fuel will void warranty. A special additive in the fuel will cause it to glow in the dark and smell like coconut.

3.40 is cheap here, sign me up

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Maybe it will be the 340# dry weight, Full Carbon Fibre PRO RMK Chassis'd sled I've heard from very good sources, within the Polaris Camp, really exists and a few have actually ridden. If they could bring that BadAZZ to market for about $15,000.00 they would continue to own the mountain segment for years to come.

Dec 11, 2009
NorthDakota
I'm sure if it ran on Polaris only fuel then they must have routed the flux capacitor to redirect the power routing coupler device modification EPA standard elaboration system into fueling the rocket booster for more insane power on such a "flickable" sled. Your argument is invalid.

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I'm sure if it ran on Polaris only fuel then they must have routed the flux capacitor to redirect the power routing coupler device modification EPA standard elaboration system into fueling the rocket booster for more insane power on such a "flickable" sled. Your argument is invalid.
If that is in fact true than time is just a number and they may not have to meet EPA regs because they could all be built before the EPA.

R
Mar 23, 2010
Northern British Columbia

Edit: There will also be a non refundable $38.57 deposit required on each non refillable Polaris gas can. The can and fuel tank on the sled will be fitted with a tamper proof counter rotational high torque ball valve fitting to prevent sub standard fuels from being used. This .58 lb gas can will be the most "FLICKABLE" fuel delivery system in the industry.

You have a vivid imagination.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID

Oh great, now we'll have Poo Gas to go with the Poo Glue.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Maybe it will be the 340# dry weight, Full Carbon Fibre PRO RMK Chassis'd sled I've heard from very good sources, within the Polaris Camp, really exists and a few have actually ridden. If they could bring that BadAZZ to market for about $15,000.00 they would continue to own the mountain segment for years to come.
One of the comments I heard was more carbon fibre and more glue. Sounds like it's going to be a different animal.
Dirty Steve you made my day! Funny as hell!:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:
Premium Features