• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom built enclosed trailers in Alberta?

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
Looking for suggestions. I want to get a enclosed sled trailer built to suit. Nothing that would be in a magazine, but well laid out. Heat, racks, shelving, etc. Preferably around Edmonton area. Any suggestions who to use, who to avoid? Websites?

Thanks.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I'm getting one built by Mustang trailers in Lethbridge Alberta. I've owned pretty much every enclosed trailer out there and Mustang is one of the best built trailers period. With saying that, make sure you get Don to quote you on the trailer. I have stopped in every other day to check and see how things are built and am satisfied with the build. I am doing a drop ceiling with all the ducting run in the ceiling, in floor electric heat and a few other goodies. Get a price on what you want before hand and stick him too it.

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
I checked out there website but it doesn't offer much info for sled trailers. What sort of turnaround time do they expect? And what sort of unique features do they offer? Pricewise how do they compare to others?

Thanks.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
403-317-0363. talk to don. Kevin is the guy building my trailer and he's amazing. i dont' think you'll really find another builder to do what they are doing for me. Like i stated, you get a quote in writing and stick him to it. he's doing 1.5" walls for me so I can have thicker isulation, did a 7' nose so I can have a wider front ramp door. I've got 100% input on the trailer and I can see exactly how its being built and knowing that there are no shortcuts is awesome. only fault with don is you gotta get a price in writing and stick him to it. But being a custom trailer and having input, there's gotta be room for some extra costs as I change a little here and there.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Nashcar trailers can build anything and everything you could possibly dream of. I forget the name but there is an outfit in taber that sells nashcar and will get you set up. i'll see if i can find their contact

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
We are the dealer for Nash in MT. Send me a PM of what dimensions and options you want and i will get you a quote. And yes we can get the trailer delivered directly to Taber

Premium Features