• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impact on soils and vegetation

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i dont think most of the younger crowd sledskiers are against us.they like motoring back into the good spots.the selfish nuts that are against us here want to jump out of there noisy poluting car and hear absolute silence 10 feet into the forest.:eek:
check out this hybrid skier artical.its a short read....http://www.wildwilderness.org/content/blogcategory/21/61/

Last edited:
R
Feb 22, 2008
Spokane
Maria cantwell is on the committee

S1470

Alright All you WASHINGTON STATERS!!! I looked at the committee list and OUR senator MARIA CANTWELL is on this commitee. I sent my letter to her office.....took some good talking points from the previous posts. Makes for very informed looking letters. These are areas we ride, will ride or want to ride...so get on the wagon!!!!!!!! Its still in committee stage........but lets make sure they know we are NOT interested...........and we are watching...........

HAHAHA....SORRY.....TOOK THE INFO FROM THE SAWS WEBSITE................CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Last edited:
T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
How the heck did I miss this whole thread? Thanks to the two new Oregon SAWS members that joined tonight. You know who you are :beer;

Premium Features